922. How To Create Value And Fulfillment From Doing Less
In the episode you will hear about:
- Reflecting on spending quality time with family and friends in Wisconsin
- Detaching your self-worth from how busy you are
- How you can actually get more done by doing less
- Evaluating if your routines are actually making you more stressed
- Sign up for The Spritz newsletter at litepink.com!
- Text PODCAST to 310-496-8363 for updates and a chance to be featured on the show!
Most of us don’t need to be adding things to our plate right now. In fact, taking things off your to-do list can actually help you make time for the people and experiences that really matter. When you scroll on social media, it can feel like everyone is doing more than you, but how can you look for ways to create value and fulfillment from doing less? I’ve found that taking a step back has magically expanded time and made me even more productive when I need to be in that mode. I want to challenge you this week to do less and give yourself time to connect with something or someone you love.
Connect with Lori
- Instagram: @loriharder
- Lite Pink: @drinklitepink
- Earn Your Happy: @earnyourhappy
- Girlfriends & Business: @girlfriendsandbusiness
- Listen to Girlfriends & Business
Episode Timeline & Discussion Questions
( 0:22 ) Welcome back to Earn Your Happy.
( 0:41 ) Lori says, “Sometimes the most productive thing that you can do is to clear space for just being out in nature, for just being with people, and for connecting.”
( 1:27 ) Lori says, “The elimination of things is how you actually get to do the things that you want to do.”
( 2:10 ) Lori says, “I want to challenge you and ask where you need to eliminate things.”
( 3:41 ) Lori says, “I really just hope that you can find some things to get rid of so you can feel more present in your daily life instead of from rushing from one thing to the next.”