941. How To Shift Overwhelm In Seconds With This Perspective!
In the episode you will hear about:
- The different kinds of overwhelm
- How to become a different person as you adjust to having more things come to fruition
- How to practice gratitude in times of overwhelm
- How to frame your next hour, day, week or month when overwhelm hits
- Sign up for The Spritz newsletter at litepink.com!
- Text DAILY to 310-496-8363 for daily manifesting affirmations and journal prompts.
I just got back from the Powerhouse Women event and it was amazing. I had so many moments where I had tears in my eyes watching others rise and be the person that they came here to be. It was fun and it was inspiring. One speaker stood out to me with something she said, so I came home and immediately shared it with Chris and it is what we are talking about in today’s episode. Jasmine Star blew my mind when she said “Overwhelm is the abundance of everything you ever wished and prayed for coming in all at once”.
Connect with Lori
- Instagram: @loriharder
- Lite Pink: @drinklitepink
- Earn Your Happy: @earnyourhappy
- Girlfriends & Business: @girlfriendsandbusiness
- Listen to Girlfriends & Business
Connect with Chris
Episode Timeline & Discussion Questions
(0:25) Welcome back to another He Said She Said episode of Earn Your Happy.
(2;50) Chris and Lori say, “Overwhelm is the abundance of everything you ever wished or prayed for coming into your life all at once”
(3:44) Chris says, “I want to acknowledge there’s very different types of overwhelm”.
(5:17) Lori says, “It is about knowing that it’s how you’re looking at the things in your life”.
(6:36) Chris says, “All of these things happening at once. It’s not a problem. It’s a blessing”.
(7:06) Text DAILY to 310-496-8363 for daily manifesting affirmations and journal prompts.