971. How To Speed Up Your Success By Building Your Network Of Experts
In the episode you will hear about:
- Learning how to take action and pivot instead of freeze
- Taking responsibility when you choose to struggle instead of reaching out for support
- The domino effect of collapsing time
- What I wish I could go back and tell myself when I was trying to put on an event by myself
- Examples across industries of how you can reach your goals more efficiently
One of the biggest shifts that we’ve gone through in our businesses is learning how to collapse time by collaborating with experts instead of trying to muscle through everything on our own. Chris and I discuss ways that we’ve been able to grow faster and more sustainably by getting in the right rooms, building out diverse networks, and outsourcing tasks that aren’t in our zones of genius. We describe the ripple effect that this approach has had on our lives and the business outcomes that we’ve experienced because of it.
Connect with Lori
- Instagram: @loriharder
- Lite Pink: @drinklitepink
- Earn Your Happy: @earnyourhappy
- Girlfriends & Business: @girlfriendsandbusiness
- Listen to Girlfriends & Business
Connect with Chris
Episode Timeline & Discussion Questions
(0:28) Welcome back to another He Said She Said episode of Earn Your Happy.
(0:46) Lori and Chris talk about some common themes of the conversations happening at the events they’ve been speaking at.
(4:14) Lori explains how her approach to writing her second book has been much more efficient and effective.
(8:42) Chris illustrates how collapsing time creates a domino effect in your life.
(11:20) Chris breaks down various ways that you can collapse time.
(14:00) Chris shares how he’s been able to hit milestones a lot faster with his peer-to-peer lending app by partnering with the right team.
(15:50) Chris explains how his mastermind helps members collapse time.