- 4 oz Fat Free Cream Cheese
- 4 oz Fat Free Greek Yogurt
- 15 Baked Mini Fillo Shells
- 15 Whole Strawberries
- 7 Packets no Calorie Sweetener
- ½ tsp Vanilla
- 1 TBLS Balsamic Vinegar
- Mix balsamic vinegar & 2 packets sweetener, pour over strawberries and stir until
- Bring cream cheese and yogurt to room temperature.
- Beat together, cream cheese, yogurt, vanilla & 5 packets sweetener until creamy.
- Fill Fillo shells ¾ full with cheese mixture.
- Put 1 strawberry in shell and gently push down until inserted into cheese mixture.
- Chill for 1 hour.
Freezes well. Make lots ahead of time and freeze. When you go to that party, simply take desired amount out of freezer, thaw, and people will beg for the recipe! Always keep a supply on hand in the freezer. When you get that urge for something sweet, grab 1 or 2 and you will satisfy that craving without eating a lot of calories or fat.