- 1 Tbsp. extra virgin olive oil
- 2-3 medium-sized zucchinis, ribboned
- 3 large carrots, ribboned
- 2-3 medium-sized yellow zucchini squash, ribboned
- 1 lb. of Lori Harder Turkey Sausage (click HERE for the Recipe)
- 1 jar low-sugar, low-sodium red pasta sauce (I like Newman’s Own)
- In a large saucepan, heat olive oil and add zucchini, carrots and squash. Sauté until cooked through.
- While veggies are cooking, combine Turkey Sausage and pasta sauce in a saucepan and heat.
- Plate veggies and top with the turkey sauce, and serve warm!
Want to add some more zing to the dish? Top with crushed red pepper flakes and 1 Tbsp. of Parmesan cheese.