- 6 Hard Boiled Eggs (discard 3 of the yolks) (see notes for tip on hard boiling)
- 3 T. Fat Free Greek Yogurt
- 1 T. Low-fat Mayo
- 1 tsp Dijon Mustard
- 1 Packet no Calorie Sweetener
- 1 T. Finely Chopped Chives
- ¼ tsp Onion Powder
- ¼ tsp Garlic Powder
- 1/8 tsp Red Pepper Flakes
- 3 T. Finely Chopped Tomatoes (Optional)
- Cooked Turkey Bacon (4-5 Strips) Chopped
- Cut eggs in half lengthwise
- Discard 3 yolks; put other 3 yolks in a bowl with the yogurt, mayo, mustard and sweetener.
- Mash yolks and mix ingredients well.
- Add the onion powder, garlic powder and red pepper flakes and mix well.
- Stir in the tomatoes and bacon, salt and pepper to taste.
- Fill the egg whites with the mixture.
- Lightly sprinkle with the paprika and top the eggs with the chives.
- Chill in refrigerator for about an hour
For the perfectly boiled egg, cover eggs with cold water and heat on high uncovered until water comes to a rolling boil. Take eggs off of the heat and let sit covered for 18-20 minutes. Drain eggs and put in cold water until cooled. Eggs peel easily and no more dark color around the yolk!!