944. Ways To Determine If You Are Investing In Your Future
In the episode you will hear about:
- Understanding when a decision is borrowing from your future
- Certain trips and masterminds that have majorly impacted who we are today
- The questions that we ask ourselves before we make a big investment
- Developing your intuition around decision-making
Every little decision you make in a day is either stealing from your future or fueling it. Everything from what’s on your plate, how you move your body, who you spend your time with, and what tasks are in your schedule affects your future self. Chris and I share examples of how this concept has shown up in our lives and how we know when something will expand or deplete us in the future. So, what decision are you going to make today that your future self will thank you for?
Connect with Lori
- Instagram: @loriharder
- Lite Pink: @drinklitepink
- Earn Your Happy: @earnyourhappy
- Girlfriends & Business: @girlfriendsandbusiness
- Listen to Girlfriends & Business
Connect with Chris
Episode Timeline & Discussion Questions
( 0:23 ) Welcome back to another He Said She Said episode of Earn Your Happy. Chris and Lori are talking about how every little decision that you make is either taking away from your future, like a debt, or it is feeding your future, like an investment.
( 2:21 ) Chris lists examples of small decisions that people make daily that affect their future.
( 4:35 ) Chris asks Lori, “How do you know if you’re borrowing like a bad debt, or if you’re borrowing to invest it like a good move?”
( 5:51 ) Chris and Lori talk about the role of intuition when it comes to decision-making.
( 6:56 ) Chris shares details of how to sign up for the next Elite Business Mastermind.