- 4 small/med sweet potatoes
- 2 tsp. cinnamon
- 1 can of pumpkin
- 1 (15oz) container fat free or low fat ricotta cheese
- 1 tsp paprika – I like to do 1 and 1/2 but I like it spicy!
- 1/4 c. Baking Truvia or stevia
- 1/3 c. Honey
- 2 large apples – shredded on a cheese shredder
- 4 Graham crackers crumbled for topping
- Preheat oven to 425.
- Boil sweet potatoes in large pot full of water with 1 tsp salt for 15 minutes or until you can easily pierce a knife through them.
- Take potatoes out of water when done, let cool, peel and put in a large mixing bowl.
- Turn mixer on and add all of the rest of the ingredients one at time EXCEPT for the graham crackers.
- Mix very well until smooth consistency.
- Pour mixture into a large baking dish, spread evenly and add crumbled graham crackers to the top and a sprinkle of cinnamon.
- Bake for 20-25 minutes or until crackers are a bit browned.
If you like this spicy like I do, add a bit more paprika or sprinkle lightly on top when done. If you like it less sweet, cut back on the Truvia or stevia.