- 4 Roasted, Boneless Skinless Chicken Breasts
- 1 C Diced Celery
- ½ C Diced Sweet Red Pepper
- ¼ C Finely Diced Sweet Onion
- ½ C Chopped Black Olives
- ½ C Chopped Toasted Walnuts
- ¼ C Craisins
- 1 C Fat Free Greek Yogurt
- ¼ C Low Fat Mayo
- ½ tsp Dried Tarragon
- ½ tsp Dried Thyme
- 1-2 Packets of No Calorie Sweetener
- Salt & Pepper to Taste
- Roast chicken breasts in 350 degree oven for 25-30 mins, or until chicken juice runs clear.
- Chop chicken into bite size pieces.
- Add celery, peppers, olives, onions, walnuts and craisins.
- Mix together yogurt, mayo, tarragon, thyme and sweetener.
- Mix into chicken mixture.
- Chill for 1-2 hours.
Notes & Tips
No time to cook, just pick up a pre-roasted chicken from your favorite deli and de-bone and de-skin the chicken and break into bite size pieces. Then follow the recipe.
Can use the frozen pre-chopped onion, celery, and pepper mixture from your grocery freezer section. This makes a wonderful chicken sandwich or is excellent on top of your favorite lettuce.