- 4 diced chicken breasts
- 48 oz Fat free chicken broth
- 1 cup cooked wild rice
- 1 (14.5 oz) can diced southwestern style tomatoes
- 1 (4 oz) can diced green chilies
- 1 (7 oz) can mexicorn
- 1 can Black Beans (Optional)
- 1⁄4 of red bell, and 1⁄4 yellow bell pepper, diced.
- Saute chicken, and bell peppers until cooked.
- Put all ingredients in a large pot.
- Bring to a boil.
- Simmer on low for 1 hour.
Delicious alone, or top with your choice of light shredded cheese, light sour cream (or FF thick Greek yogurt) and a few crushed baked chips or tortilla strips.
Try adding 2 C. 1% cottage cheese to make a creamy broth and add more protein to the meal.