- 2 frozen bags of Cauliflower
- 1 bag of shredded carrots
- 1 T. minced garlic to taste
- 2 1/2 cups of Broccoli
- 1 bunch of Green Onion chopped (about 3/4 – 1 c.)
- 3/4 c. frozen or canned peas
- 2 Chicken Breasts
- Salt & Pepper to taste
- 2-3 T. Sesame Seed Oil
- 3 T. Tamari (or light Soy Sauce) or add to your taste
- Place frozen Cauliflower (1 bag at a time) in food processor or Ninja and “rice” Cauliflower. It’s similar to putting ice in a blender and crushing it, or using the pulse button.
- Place riced cauliflower in a bowl & set aside.
- Depending on the meat preference (possibilities are endless) Chicken, Shrimp, Scallops, Ground Turkey, Tofu or Lean Beef. This needs to be prepared separately. I used Chicken which I seasoned (garlic powder, salt, cayenne, ginger & Chili Powder) in a lightly oiled (sesame oil) skillet.
- Once chicken or meat is done, dice into small pieces and set aside.
- In another skillet/wok add 1 T. of sesame oil or slightly more if needed.
- Add all the Cauliflower along with the minced garlic.
- Cook for about 10-15 minutes and keep stirring.
- Once you hit the 10 minute mark add 1 egg and continue stirring as the egg will scramble…
- Add green onion, peas, carrots, broccoli and chicken while stirring frequently.
- Add in the remaining 1-2 tbsp’s of sesame seed oil and tamari (soy sauce) and cook for about 5 more minutes or until the veggies have reached your desired crunch. Feel free to add more soy or sesame oil for a bit more flavor.
If you like spicy you can add a dash of Sriracha or Thai chili paste.