- 2 cups 0% FAGE Greek yogurt
- 4 apples, peeled and shredded
- 2 T. brown sugar
- 1/2 cup oatmeal
- 1 tsp. cinnamon
- 3-4 packets of Truvia or stevia, or 4 Tbsp. honey
- 1 tsp. vanilla
- Pinch of salt
- Peel and shred apples, and place in a frying pan on medium heat. Cook until apples have created their own sauce and are quite soft (about 4 to 5 minutes.)
- Add 2 T. brown sugar and 1/2 cup oats to the pan and cook 3 to 4 more minutes until the oats are lightly toasted. Do not burn the brown sugar or let the apples get too dry. Take off heat and set aside.
- Take yogurt and add cinnamon, vanilla, a tiny pinch of salt and Truvia (can use stevia or 4 Tbsp. of honey). Mix well.
- Once apple mixture has cooled, add it to the yogurt and stir well.
- Place in a large plastic container (with lid) and freeze. Will be ready to serve in 90 minutes. If you let it freeze for much longer, you will need to let it stand and warm up at room temperature for 5 to 10 minutes before scooping.
Notes & Tips
For best results, drizzle honey over the top of yogurt. For a more personal experience, freeze in 4 individual dishes. Feel free to add a sprinkle of oatmeal over the top as well!