- 1 head of lettuce
- 4 oz. diced chicken
- 1 can diced water chestnuts
- 1 cup diced mushrooms
- 1/4 c. diced onion
- 2 T. minced garlic
- 2 T. sesame oil
- 1/8 tsp. Thai chili paste
- 3 T. lite soy sauce
- 2 T. rice wine vinegar
- 2 tsp stevia or 2 1 T. honey or agave syrup
- Chopped green onion, julienned carrots, cilantro
- In wok or frying pan, add spray oil or 1 Tbsp. sesame oil and warm on medium heat.
- Dice the chicken very small and cook on med until cooked through.
- When chicken is close to being done, add diced mushrooms, water chestnuts, onion and put in pan on medium heat until mushrooms and onions are browned.
- Peel off lettuce leaves and wash.
- Try to keep whole leaves intact.
- Combine all pouring sauce ingredients into separate bowl and mix.
- Microwave 30 to 40 seconds.
- Take a lettuce cup and spoon desired amount of filling mixture, then pour desired sauce mixture on top of chicken.
- Top with choice of toppings from above if desired.
Pre-cook chicken for the week and you will have a faster prep time on cooking!