- 2 English Cucumbers (remove center seeds)
- 1⁄2 C Diced Sweet Onion
- 3 T. Apple Cider Vinegar
- 3⁄4 tsp Dried Dill Weed
- 1⁄4 tsp Celery Salt
- 1⁄4 tsp Garlic Powder
- 1⁄4 tsp Onion Powder
- 1⁄4 C Fat Free Greek Yogurt
- 4 T. Sugar or 4 Packets Natural No Calorie Sweetener
- Salt & Pepper to Taste
- Cut cucumbers lengthwise.
- Scoop out seeds with a spoon.
- Chop cucumbers about 1⁄4 inch thickness.
- Add chopped onions.
- Mix together rest of ingredients and mix with the cucumbers and onions.
- Salt & pepper to taste.
- Chill in refrigerator for 1 hour.
Try on top of your favorite salad greens, add some cooked protein of choice!