Today is an extra special interview with my husband, Chris, as he’s interviewing me on MY book, A Tribe Called Bliss. And it releases officially tomorrow, May 8! Gah! I am so excited! So many of you have already gotten your copy and I cannot wait to see it in the hands of a million more (manifesting!).
Chris asks me questions today all about the book – why I wrote it, who it’s for and how it can help you get your message out in the world with the help of a supportive tribe.
I cannot wait to see the ripple effect this book creates as I truly believe that it will be a new way for women to support each other (and themselves at the same time) in all that they do.
Thank you all so much for your support! If you buy the book and love it, it would mean so much to me if you would write a review, share and/or gift the book to someone else. Cannot wait to hear all the epic tribe-building stories – so please be sure to share them and tag me @LoriHarder on IG!
• Why did you write A Tribe Called Bliss?
• How did you write this book with your background/upbringing?
• Who is this book for?
• How did you get yourself in the position to tell your personal stories?
• Could you have written this book had you not mastered tribe?
• Who are some of the people in your tribe that got you through?
• Will this book help people find their tribes?
• What effect has tribe had on your earning power?
• Can people make more money if they create a tribe like you?
• What are you most excited about with your book release?
“You’re not going to get where you want to go without trying and failing.”
“If you want more you’ve got to learn how to show up more unapologetically you.”