292: An Awakening: Releasing Fear + Judgment with Dr. Erin Haskell
In the episode you will hear about:
- Setting invocations for groups
- Reprogramming yourself; why you should + how
- Imposter syndrome
- Speaking your truth
- Finding what is authentic to you
- Erin’s belief on judgment
- Freeing yourself around relationships
- Needing love and attention
- Ultimate truths + relative truths
- Different boundaries in friendships
- Traditional ministry + what Erin’s ministry looks like
- All about Erin’s book, Awakening
- Ending benediction from Dr. Erin
- Web: drerin.tv
- Instagram: @drerin.tv
- Read: Awakening by Dr. Erin Haskell
- Watch: Good Morning LALALAND
I am beyond excited to share this episode with each one of you, especially if you’re ready for incredible wisdom to totally pierce your soul, because today I am joined by Dr. Erin Haskell. Dr. Erin Haskell is the creator and host of Good Morning LALALAND, a live streaming television show focused on reporting good news and inspiration. She has so much truth, light, and intention in all that she does. Erin is an all around go-getter and spectacular woman, and I knew she would be a great guest to have on the show.
In this conversation, we talk about how Erin likes to start off all of her meetings with an invocation for the group, plus she shares her story and how she found her way to being the Doctor of Divinity. We go deep into how and why we should reprogram ourselves from past stories and traumas, and releasing fears and anxieties. Erin also shares ways that we can work on ourselves in relationships, how to free yourself from judgment, and both finding and understanding our own truths.
This conversation moved me, and truly shifted my soul. I can’t wait for you all to listen and have a little piece of Dr. Erin in your life today, too.
- What was the pivot from darkness to the first step out of darkness?
- How do we gain the willingness to look + start working on reprogramming?
- What is the best way to release fear and impostor syndrome?
- How do you allow you to show up for yourself?
- What to do around finding your truth without the judgment?
- How can you free people up around relationships?
- What can we think of to get back to a neutral state in order to make decisions when in relationships?
- What is an ultimate truth? A relative truth?
- What type of ministry does Erin practice?
- What is Erin’s book, Awakening, about?
“All those judgments, all that stacking up of self-judgment, gets triggered when we are touching on our greatness.”
“Relative truths are what’s true for you.”
“You are here to judge; you’re here to say what works for you and what doesn’t work for you.”
“The highest stance is to not make anyone wrong.”
“When you do your own work, everyone around you transforms instantaneously.”
“We need to have fun, we need to play, but we need to remember what we’re here for which is really that we’re here to do work.”
Dr. Erin Fall Haskell, Doctor of Divinity, New Thought Leader, Transformational Author and Speaker, Conscious Entrepreneur, Global Peace Leader Award 2016, Mother and Lover of Life!
Erin lives in Los Angeles, where she is featured in television, radio, magazines, and top blogs as the expert “Spiritual Coach.” She is the “Dear Abby” of the consciousness movement where she focuses on bringing fun to “The Shift” in La La Land. After many years of counseling top celebrities and Grammy winners she wanted to bring her programs to the masses. Her book Awakening; A 30-Day Guide to Unleashing Your Inner Guru, comes to bookstores near you in 2017. Claiming her birthright of prosperity and abundance, she is a self-made millionaire and an active philanthropist. Bottom line, she attributes her happiness and fulfillment to the spiritual truth, which is not just knowing the universal truth, but living it!
“There are moments in life when something happens, life alters, and your entire perception transforms instantaneously.” For Erin, that moment was 22 years ago when she was holding her stillborn son in her arms, just after giving birth to him. “Tears were streaming down my face as I looked at his beautiful body and realized his body was still there, but he wasn’t. I realized he wasn’t his body; he is a spiritual being. One can conceptually understand that we are not these bodies, but I got it on an entirely different level, my entire world crumbled, delivering me to spiritual revelation.” This sent her on an intense spiritual quest traveling around the world, discovering truths and working with gurus and spiritual masters learning how to live and embody the truths that had been revealed.
Follow me on social media @LoriHarder on Instagram and Lori Harder on Facebook