Kate Northrup is an entrepreneur, bestselling author, speaker, and mother. Her new book, Do Less: A Revolutionary Approach to Time and Energy Management for Busy Moms, is the story of how she cut her work hours in half and actually made more money. In this episode, Kate and I dive deep into the intersections between women’s bodies and business and how we can use our bodies to fuel our deepest insights, impact and profits. This conversation is a must-listen if you are overwhelmed, don’t know what to prioritize and know you’re not working from a state of bliss.
- When you started working less, how did you work out what was most important?
- How do we guard empty space without feeling bad?
- Do we have to have seasons where we’re riding on the rocket ship and being super busy?
- What is egg wisdom, and how can it help us attract what we want?
- How can people simplify what they’re doing in order to work less?
- What should we do when we have a big idea but we’re afraid of the work involved?
Kate Northrup is an entrepreneur, bestselling author, speaker, and mother. With her husband, Mike Watts, she has built a multimedia digital empire that reaches hundreds of thousands globally. They are committed to supporting ambitious women to light up the world without burning themselves out in the process. Kate also has a membership group, Origin® Collective, that helps more than 1,000 entrepreneurs infuse more feminine energy into their businesses and reclaim their time. She has also helped over 5,000 students heal their relationship with money with her signature Money Love Course. Her first book, Money: A Love Story, has been published in five languages, and her second book, Do Less: A Revolutionary Approach to Time and Energy Management for Busy Moms, is now available.