Today we are talking about giving yourself what you need. That means giving yourself great questions to solve and forgiving or releasing people who have harmed you so that you can move forward. A lot of us are saying that we feel hopeless or anxious or we don’t have the friends or life that we want. But if we ask the right questions, we’ll get better answers, so I’ve put together some questions for you.
- How are you feeling?
- What do you need to do to change those feelings?
- How often do you need to do it?
- What’s your first step to getting started?
- How will you make this happen?
- How long will it take until it becomes a habit?
Promise yourself that you won’t give up until your needs are met.