- 1 lb. baby red potatoes, cut into large chunks
- 1 large sweet onion, cut into thick slices
- 1 package whole mushrooms
- 1 lb. Brussels sprouts, cut in half
- 1 Tbsp. fresh rosemary, chopped
- ¼ cup walnut halves
- 2 Tbsp. extra virgin olive oil
- Salt & pepper to taste
- Preheat oven to 400 degrees.
- Combine all ingredients, EXCEPT walnuts, in a large bowl and toss so all veggies to get a good coating of olive oil.
- Place veggies in a single layer on parchment-lined cookie sheets (helps them not stick).
- You will bake for 35-40 minutes, but when there’s 5 minutes left, toss the walnuts into the veggies mixture and continue roasting until veggies are crispy on the outside but tender when pierced with a toothpick.
- Serve warm!