- 3 pears halved
- Brie cheese of choice 5-6 oz
- 2 graham crackers
- Preheat oven to 425 degrees.
- Cut pears in half and take a spoon or melon baller and dig a small circle in the center of pear.
- Spray a baking dish with oil and place pears face down to cook for 30 minutes.
- Once pears have cooked for 30 minutes, flip them over in the dish, chop brie into small 1 oz bite size and place in the center of each pear.
- Crumble the graham crackers on the tops of each pear and bake for 5-7 more minutes until cheese is melty and crackers have a become richer in color.
- Remove from oven and drizzle about a tsp of honey on top of each pear.
- Serve warm or cool.