- 2 oz light cream cheese
- 4 T. 0% Fage Greek Yogurt
- 1 whole chopped green onion chopped small
- 1 T. light soy sauce
- 3/4 crab meat – OR – substitute for 3/4 cup diced carrots or veggies of choice sauteed in medium heat pan for 5 minutes
- 14-16 Natural Won Ton Wraps
- Preheat oven to 375 degrees.
- In a bowl, combine light cream cheese, light soy sauce, greek yogurt and mix well until blended smooth.
- Add crab meat
- Chop entire green onion very small and add to mixture.
- Mix all ingredients together.
- Spray a baking sheet and place your 14-16 Won To Wraps on the sheet.
- Take a spoon and put a heaping teaspoon size of the mixture on each wrap.
- Take an egg white wash or spray oil and lightly spray exposed edges of wonton wrap so you can seal the ends like in the picture.
- Squeeze edges together until sealed.
- Some of these will come unsealed slightly while baking and that is okay.
- Bake in the oven for 12-15 minutes or until edges are golden brown and wontons are mostly crisp.
Dip in your favorite sweet and sour sauce or make your own healthy version!