- 1/4 cup soy sauce
- 1/4 cup cider vinegar
- 2 T. honey
- 2 T. canola oil
- 10 large mushrooms, cut in half
- 2 green onions, minced
- 3 skinless, boneless chicken breast halves – cut into chunks
- 1/2 pound sliced thick cut bacon, cut in half
- 1 (8 ounce) can pineapple chunks, drained
- In a large bowl, mix the soy sauce, cider vinegar, honey, canola oil, and green onions.
- Place the mushrooms and chicken into the mixture, and stir to coat.
- Cover, and marinate in the refrigerator at least 1 hour.
- Preheat grill for high heat.
- Remove the mushrooms and chicken from the marinade and shake off excess.
- Pour the marinade into a small saucepan and bring to a boil over high heat.
- Reduce heat to medium-low and simmer for 10 minutes; set aside.
- Wrap the chicken chunks with bacon, and thread onto skewers so that the bacon is secured. Alternate the order with mushroom halves and pineapple chunks.
- Lightly oil the grill grate.
- Arrange skewers on the prepared grill.
- Cook 15 to 20 minutes, brushing occasionally with remaining soy sauce mixture, until bacon is crisp and chicken juices run clear.