- 1 Boneless Skinless Chicken Breast
- 1⁄4 C Fat Free Greek Yogurt
- 1⁄4 C Fat Free Sour Cream
- 1⁄4 C Low Fat Buttermilk
- 1 tsp Lemon Juice
- 2 tsp Garlic Powder (divided)
- 1 tsp Onion Powder (divided)
- 1⁄2 tsp Poultry Seasoning
- 1⁄2 tsp Salt
- 1⁄2 C Whole Wheat Bread Crumbs
- 1⁄4 C Whole Grain Cornmeal
- Cut chicken breasts into 1” by 3” strips.
- Mix yogurt, sour cream, buttermilk, lemon juice, 1 tsp garlic powder, 1⁄2 tsp onion powder and poultry seasoning together and mix with chicken strips.
- Mix bread crumbs, cornmeal, 1 tsp garlic powder and 1⁄2 tsp onion powder together.
- Coat chicken breast strips in bread crumb mixture and put on baking sheet sprayed with cooking spray.
- Spray chicken strips with cooking spray and bake in 400 degree oven for 20 minutes.