- (4) 4 oz Haddock Fillets (about 1” thick)
- (1) 6 oz Can White Crab (drained)
- 4 Laughing Cow Light Garlic & Herb Cheese Wedges
- 1⁄2 C Whole Wheat Bread Crumbs
- Pinch of Red Pepper Flakes
- Paprika, Salt & Pepper to Taste
- Cut haddock fillets in half lengthwise to almost through.
- Open fillets up and salt and pepper inside of the fillets.
- Mix together the crab, cheese, bread crumbs and red pepper flakes.
- Spread 1⁄4 of crab mixture in each haddock fillet.
- Fold top of haddock over crab mixture.
- Spray fillets with cooking spray.
- Sprinkle paprika on top of fillets.
- Put fish on baking sheet sprayed with cooking spray.
- Salt and pepper.
- Bake in 375 degree oven for 15 minutes or until fish is done.
Serve over brown rice or quinoa dressed in a little olive oil and balsamic vinegar.