- 1/2 tsp salt
- 1/2 tsp garlic powder
- 1/3 c. lemon juice
- 2-3 heaping teaspoons tahini powder to taste
- 1 (4 oz) jar roasted red pepper
- 1/2 tsp ground cumin and 1 chopped jalapeno
- 10-15 Kalamata or black olives – My favorite
- 1 T. Olive oil to make it extra creamy
- In blender or food processor, add all ingredients and puree until smooth.
- Refrigerate 1 hr before serving.
- Garnish with a sprinkle of cumin and parsley for color.
Feel free to add any ingredients you love to spice up your hummus recipe! Get creative! Use your favorite healthy pita bread (delicious toasted), pita chips or veggies to dip in your hummus