I’m so thankful that I stumbled across life coach, Chris Lee, on Lewis Howes’ podcast awhile back and that I since have had the honor of talking to him in person and now on Earn Your Happy! With over 27 years of experience in the arena of mindfulness and emotional intelligence, I had a feeling our conversation would be epic – and I know you won’t be disappointed.
With a childhood spent in Puerto Rico as a Jewish American, Chris’ life was not picture perfect. He was bullied and made fun of for his religion but his strong mother helped him to realize that he was able to look beyond the current situation and see how he could support his own life and make the situation better. He thought that if he could make the best out of this situation, that he could also help teach other people to do the same.
What I love about Chris’ work is that he only teaches the tools that he has experience with (you can find those 10 principles in his book noted in Resources). Furthermore, he is admittedly still a work in progress and still uses these tools to keep him living his best, most fulfilling and authentic life. I know you’re going to identify so much with Chris and the stories he’s shared. And it’s my hope that it will help you step into your own super-star authentic self as well.
• Would you share what you’re doing now and what was the turning point that got you started?
• What were some of the things that brought you to what you’re doing now?
• What was the first level for you of opening up?
• What was the first thing you needed to move through and how did you see how the tools expanded into other areas?
• How do you move through issues of self-worth?
• How did you find your authentic sentence/self and how does someone else find theirs?
• Where do you borrow faith from, where does it come from and how do you get enough faith and courage to take the first big step and leap?
• How do you stay connected to your why?
• What’s making you feel the most abundant right now?
• What does fun feel like to you? And why is fun productive in your life?
• How do you tap into compassion without getting completely sucked in or drained?
“I don’t need to make it happen, I can attract it to happen.”
“The power within has the power to really move things in a way you never thought possible.”
“When I honor my purpose, I’m happier.”
“Create a bulletproof belief about yourself based on who you authentically are.”
“The why is the fuel.”
“True freedom is the ability to interpret.”
Chris Lee is a transformational facilitator, coach, and TV personality. For 27 years, Lee has traveled the world teaching and empowering people, including world business leaders and Hollywood celebrities, to live an extraordinary life.