Subscribe to Earn Your Happy on itunes.
Feeling a little resentful that you find yourself always being the people pleaser? The “yes-er?” Tune in for one of my all-time favorite topics…learning how to say NO in order to grow. It’s a topic I think all of us need to work on, so give me just 20 minutes to change your mind in a positive way about the word “no.”
“No can be one of the most freeing, liberating things that you could do in your life, say in your life.”
Let’s switch our feelings of the word “no” from a feeling of reject…to protect!
“I am just as proud of the things I haven’t done, as the things I have done because it is so easy to be a yes person.” -Steve Jobs
What more could you do with your free time after saying “no?” If you’re looking for a life full of more time, lets make it happen! Of course there opportunities in life that you don’t want to pass up, but think of it like this, I once heard from Marie Forleo, “If it isn’t a HELL YES, it’s a HELL NO!”
In This Episode You Will Learn:
- How to unapologetically say “no”
- Why its important to say no in order to grow
- Turning “no” from the feeling of rejection, to protection
- How to create more free time for yourself
- What a “yes” life looks like and how it can deplete your energy
- How to deal with the internal conflict after saying “no”
- The 10 Guilt-Free Strategies To Say No -The Real Simple Magazine
Please tell me what you thought below and, if you liked what you heard, please click the SHARE button! Thanks!