1001. Key Takeaways From The Most Impactful Mastermind
In the episode you will hear about:
- Recognizing that you always have something to offer
- The downside of choosing efficiency over effectiveness
- Reframing your mindset around asking for help
- Why you should never underestimate the power of your peer group
- Sign up for The Spritz newsletter at litepink.com!
- Text DAILY to 310-496-8363 for daily manifesting affirmations and journal prompts.
We always like to start off January with an event that gets us inspired to make powerful business moves in the new year, and this year’s mastermind did exactly that. In this episode, we unpack a few key takeaways from our weekend with industry leaders like Jay Shetty, Ed Mylett, Mel Robbins and so many other people that we look up to. We also share our advice about how to approach events like this and highlight why it’s so important to collaborate with your peers.
Connect with Lori
- Instagram: @loriharder
- Lite Pink: @drinklitepink
- Earn Your Happy: @earnyourhappy
- Girlfriends & Business: @girlfriendsandbusiness
- Listen to Girlfriends & Business
Connect with Chris
Episode Timeline & Discussion Questions
(0:29) Welcome back to another He Said She Said episode of Earn Your Happy. Today, Chris and Lori are sharing key takeaways from a recent mastermind event they attended.
(1:52) Chris says that he realized that everyone has something to offer, even if you feel like the newbie in the room.
(3:29) Lori reflects on why she didn’t speak as much during roundtable discussions.
(5:51) Chris asks Lori, “What’s the downfall of choosing efficient over effective?”
(7:38) Another one of Chris’s takeaways was to ask for more help.
(11:53) Lori says, “Never underestimate the power of your peer group and the people who are at your level and your accessible mentors.