- 1 Diced Cooked Chicken Breast
- 1 (15oz) Can Black Beans (drained and rinsed)
- 1 C Diced Red Bell Pepper
- 1⁄2 C Diced Sweet Onion
- 1 C Corn
- 1 (10oz) Can Diced Tomato w/Green Chilies (Drained)
- 6 oz Fat Free Greek Yogurt
- 2/3 C Salsa Verde
- Juice of 1 Lime
- 3-4 Packets no Calorie Sweetener
- Salt and Pepper to Taste
- 7 Large Whole Wheat Tortilla Wraps or Joseph’s Lavash Bread
- Combine all ingredients in a large bowl and mix well until all ingredients are blended.
- Put 1 C of chicken salad in a large whole grain tortilla wrap.
For an extra special treat, spread 1 slice of ripe avocado on the wrap and then add the Santa Fe salad. Also, try serving on a bed of romaine or shredded lettuce if you don’t want to have the wrap.