- 2 (5 oz) Cans White Tuna in Water
- 1⁄2 C Diced Celery
- 2 T. Finely Diced Onion
- 2/3 C Diced Water Chestnuts
- 1⁄4 C Raisins
- 1/3 C Chopped Walnuts
- 1⁄2 C Fat Free Cottage Cheese
- 3 T. Fat Free Greek Yogurt
- 2 tsp Toasted Sesame Oil
- 2-3 Packet no Calorie Sweetener
- 4 Large Whole Wheat Tortilla Wraps
- Combine first 6 ingredients and mix well.
- Put cottage cheese, yogurt, sesame oil and sweetener in blender and mix well until creamy.
- Add cottage cheese mixture to tuna mixture and stir until blended.
- Put 3⁄4 C of tuna in a large whole grain tortilla wrap.
Combine all ingredients in one bowl if you like he texture of cottage cheese! For a creamier texture, follow the instructions above!
The toasted sesame oil adds a different, yummy Asian spin! Try adding it to half so you have two totally different tasting salads to choose from!