827. Work On These Two Things For More Success in 2022
In the episode you will hear about:
- Updates on our new house
- Pinpointing your niche and becoming an expert in it
- The power of creating a 30 day journey on your socials
- How Chris and I are getting intentional about catching people’s eye in 2022
- Text PODCAST to 310-496-8363 for updates and a chance to be featured on the show!
If you increase your influence and become more aspirational, you will double the results of whatever goal you’ve set for 2022. Today, Chris and I discuss how to gain more influence online and why it’s important to share your aspirational lifestyle with your audience. We talk about how we’ve done this with our own platforms and simple steps that you can take in order to do the same. Tune in to learn more about how your influence and aspirations will make or break your year.
Connect with Lori
- Instagram: @loriharder
- Lite Pink: @drinklitepink
- Earn Your Happy: @earnyourhappy
- Girlfriends & Business: @girlfriendsandbusiness
- Listen to Girlfriends & Business
Connect with Chris
Episode Timeline & Discussion Questions
( 2:18 ) Welcome back to another He Said She Said episode of Earn Your Happy.
(2:24 ) Chris and Lori give updates on their new house.
( 7:02 ) If you increase your influence and become more aspirational, then you will double your results.
( 7:47 ) Chris and Lori discuss how to gain more influence.
( 7:55 ) Lori talks about how to start a 30-day journey on social media.
( 10:47 ) Chris says, “you might have a great life. But if you’re not showing parts of it in a way that is aspirational, then why would people aspire to come to you to learn how to get better results?”
( 11:07 ) Lori and Chris share examples of how to share your aspirational lifestyle on social media.